One of the biggest questions I am always asked is,
First of all, I will say that question often stems from being terrified of making the ‘wrong’ decision and therefore not doing anything at all seems safer. The thing is, not making a decision actually means making one to stay stuck.
You’ll never know exactly what is going to happen but if you follow your intuitive voice (God and the Angels way of talking to you) you have the best chance of life flowing more easily.
So if you are wanting to move forward but aren’t sure which ‘voice’ to listen to, here’s how to tell the difference:
1) Your divine guidance, the voice of God and the Angels is LOVING and supportive. Your fear is NOT.
2) Your guidance is repetitive. If you aren’t sure, wait because if it’s your guidance it will keep being shown to you in your feelings, ideas and visions. Your fear is changeable and always coming up with different ways to figure things out.
3) Your guidance FEELS right. Listen to your body. It doesn’t lie. Even if you are daunted by what you are being shown, you’ll know it’s good for you. Your fear feels tight and restrictive.
4) Your guidance will be clear and often in the third person as if being given to you. Like ‘Call this person, go here.’ Your fear will focus on I, me in a muddled, negative way.
5) Your guidance will make a difference to your lives and / or the lives of others and feel expansive. Your fear will NOT and will make you feel small.
So dear ones, with that in mind, what are you being guided to do right now?